This page is intended to help students prepare to transfer to The George Washington University (GW) for one of several undergraduate programs in Computer Science. GW's Computer Science department offers various specialized programs of study in areas such as Bioinformatics, Digital Media and Computer Security.
If you are transferring into our BS or BA program from another institution, the following Merit Scholarships are awarded:
- GPA >= 3.7 with 60 or more credits: $20,000/year
- GPA >= 3.2 with 30 or more credits: $15,000/year
Additional information on transfers from specific institutions:
- Transferring in from the Columbian School at GW or from other SEAS departments.
- Transferring in from Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC)
- Transferring in from Montgomery College (MC)
- Transferring in from Howard County Community College (HCCC)
- Transferring in from the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC)